Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Study Abroad Dreams

Tuesday, July 1: I had an amazing time walking back from dinner as the sky got darker and the city got brighter. I had a chance to have a conversation with Sue Richardson, the program manager for France. She opened my eyes to a wealth of information about how I can live/study abroad after graduating from Arcadia. I know I want to move abroad and she was so helpful in talking to me about opportunities, scholarships and ways that I can make it happen. She really inspired my and encouraged me to go for it. This trip to Paris has already proven to be a life-changing experience. I could already imagine myself living here. Sue Richardson is definitely an asset to Arcadia University, and I look forward to conversing with her more.
- Scott Richards

No comments: