Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Au Revoir, Paris!


Monday, July 7: This week really brought about the message of Arcadia's study abroad. Describing to different people the Arcadia Promise made me realize how lucky I was to have attended Arcadia and to have been chosen for this opportunity.

While biking through Paris and going to Mass at Notre Dame were highlights of the trip I will never forget, my favorite thing about this trip was the people. We were Arcadia. There were no titles; no formalities. We were not students or faculty or staff members; we were Arcadia coming together to bring to life the meaning of our Study Abroad program. Being able to joke with Terry and Jerry Greiner; inviting Sue Gettlin, Sue Richardson, and Georgene Pilling to dinner with us, and just going around having every day conversations with faculty I never had the opportunity to take for classes, will remain with me forever. What other school can boast about relationships between faculty, staff, administration, and students like we can? Our battle cry for the trip became "dominate," but we already dominate; this trip just brought it out in all of us.
- Brittany McCall

I couldn't possibly pick a favorite location or event from our week in Paris. The late night at the Latin Quarter jazz club, "Le Petite Journal," the evening walk up the endless steps of Montmartre, the three amazing bike excursions with our Texan tour guides--they all added up to one singular experience that was Paris Celebration. Our time in Paris was all too short, but we made the most of it. And I, for one, will definitely be making a return trip.
- Evan Williams


I didn't know anyone going on the trip, and leaving after one week I made friendships and connections with the people on the trip that will be life-lasting. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect week. Arcadia University truly is the master of study abroad.
- Scott Williams

1 comment:

cheap car insurance said...

post provide excellent information with perfect knowledege i will bookmark and share it with my friends

mgt 311 final exam

exam questions on


www.examquestionson.blogspot.com

www.slideshare.net/moonacademy2/mgt-311-final-exam-14457728